The Commercial Capital of Scotland
Glasgow is the largest city in Scotland and the 3rd largest city in the UK, Glasgow is now the commercial capital of Scotland. Situated in the Central Belt of Scotland on the west coast it is easily accessible by road, rail and air and only 42 miles from Scotland’s capital city, Edinburgh.
The city is a vibrant hub, it houses many excellent municipal art galleries, museums and theatres; first class sport and leisure facilities; a wide array of restaurants, pubs, clubs and live music venues; and beautiful parks.
Glasgow will be hosting the Commonwealth Games in 2014; this will not only lead to an exciting year for city residents but offer a wonderful legacy through increased provision of transport links and world class sporting facilities.
Top 5 Reasons to Live in Zone 10
1. 1. Glasgow offers excellent transport links to locations all over Scotland but also the rest of the UK and Europe as the city is well served by road, rail and air.
2. 2. Commercial and financial hub, not only within Scotland but within the UK and Europe.
3. 3. Vibrant and exciting place to live, there is always something going on to keep the city interesting.
4. 4. Living in Zone 10 will leave you best placed to enjoy all that the Commonwealth Games have to offer in 2014.
5. 5. Glasgow hosts four world class universities meaning that the city is a major centre of higher and academic research.